Oakland School Learner Qualities


What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well?
Mathletics has been going well because every week I mostly get over 2000 and the minimum is 1500 and I always get over that.
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?
I have been taking some of my work home with me so I can complete that task.

Which tasks have I completed well? I have been completing my writing well because I take it home and finish it to a high standard.
Which tasks have been challenging?  Why?
The tasks that have been the most challenging for me is the 40 book challenge because I find it really hard to read one book each week and also because I don't really like reading
What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?
I would like to have a bonus task as drawing/art  because I love art and we have only done art  three pieces,this year!
My next step is……..
My next step is to finish all  my SMLs every week and all the bonus tasks as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance