Moment in Time Writing

Moment in Time Writing Term 2 2017


WALT write "a moment in time" piece of writing.
Specific goals I can use language that is suitable to the topic, audience and purpose. (Structure & Language)


My reflection on this writing:
I have worked towards achieving my goals by:  
  • Writing about the senses like what I saw, heard, felt at the scene.
  • Made it interesting for my reader.


  1. About to Hatch
I can see:
  1. I can see a cracks getting bigger and bigger until they are Ginormous
  2. I can see gooey and slimy yolk starting to appear in different colors
  3. I can see cracks coming under the egg
  4. I can see sky blue sea
I can hear:
  1. I can hear waves cracking by the hill side
  2. I can hear the boulders popping and cracking
  3. I can hear the seagulls squawking over the beach
  4. I can hear the wind blowing across my face
I can smell:
  1. I can smell the  salty seaweed decaying on the ground
  2. I can smell the salt air
  3. I can smell the fish in the water
I can feel:
  1. I can feel the hard rock starting to crack
  2. I can feel the sand beneath my feet
  3. I can feel the hot hot sand
I can taste:
  1. I can taste the salt air
  2. I can taste specks of sand in my mouth
  3. I can taste the salty water hanging in the air
                                    


One day I was strolling along the beach when I heard something...


I can see  big boulders with cracks getting bigger and bigger until they are Ginormous. I am seeing  Gooey slimy yolk starting to appear in different colors. Cracks are appearing  under the egg is well.


I can hear waves cracking by the hillside, boulders popping out stones as I walk closer. Seagulls  are squawking over the beach.I can hear the wind as it blows across my face.
 I can smell the salty seaweed decaying on the ground and the fresh and breezy air. I can also smell of  fish in the water. Yuk!


I can feel the hard rock starting to crack and the sand beneath, my feet it's really hot.I can feel the slimy gross seaweed under my feet, it is so gross.


I can taste specks of sand in my mouth.I can also taste salty water hanging in the air, grains of sand and salty air fill my mouth with an weird and unusual taste


Then suddenly it cracks and I see an unusual animal I don't know what it is but it has pointy ears and a long tail I wonder what it is...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance